Monday - Friday: 7:30 - 5:00
Saturday: 8:00 - 12:00
Cash / Visa / Mastercard / Discover / American Express / Goodyear Credit Card
Brake Service in Newark, Ohio
Mound City Tire and Auto Repair in Newark, Ohio, specializes in expert brake inspections, repairs and replacements. No matter what brake system you have on your car, truck or SUV—including disc brakes and drum brakes— you’ll receive the care you deserve from our ASE Certified Master Tech.
Here’s what you can expect when you bring your vehicle in for brake service at Mound City Tire and Auto Repair:
- EXPERIENCE: 16+ years of providing superior brake service in the Newark, Ohio, area
- PEACE OF MIND: The latest brake diagnostics to pinpoint your vehicle’s problem
- FAIR PRICING: You receive just the work you need at an honest, competitive price
- QUALITY RESULTS: Ask around… our ASE Certified Master Tech is widely recognized for quality workmanship on brakes, rotors and more
- WE DO IT ALL: Thorough brake inspections, brake repairs, disc brakes, drum brakes, anti-lock brakes, leak repairs, rotors, replacement of disk pads, and more
- CONVENIENCE: We’re ready to serve your car and truck brake needs right in downtown Newark, Ohio
Mound City Tire and Auto Repair in Newark, Ohio is family-owned and is a name you can trust to provide complete brake service, including service for disc brakes, drum brakes and rotors. Give us a call at (740) 345-9656. We look forward to earning your loyal business.
- Full-Service Auto Repairs
- Tires for Sale
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Balancing
- Shocks and Struts
- Auto- Engine Repairs
- Exhaust Systems
- Auto Maintenance
- Auto Tune-ups
- Oil Changes
We proudly serve the tire sales and service needs of customers in Newark, Ohio, and throughout Licking and Knox counties, including Alexandria, Brownsville, Buckeye Lake, Centerburg, Croton, Danville, Etna, Frazeysburg, Fredericktown, Gambier, Granville, Gratiot, Hanover, Heath, Hebron, Hopewell, Jacksontown, Johnstown, Kirkersville, Marne, Martinsburg, Millersport, Mount Vernon, Pataskala, St. Louisville, Summit Station, Thornville, and Utica.